Jumat, 05 Oktober 2007

West Borneo Upcoming Governor Election

Next month, West Borneon [If I can say “people in West Borneo” like Jakartan, Papuan. I don’t know whether is morphologically acceptable], will elect their first direct governor election. Two months before the election, some candidates had promoted themselves to the society and proposed some sound-good programs to develop my West Borneo Province. Few weeks ago, the local election commission issued four governor candidates who will fight to get the governor position in the upcoming election. The four candidates are Incumbent Usman Jafar, Legislator Akil Mohtar, Oesman Sapta and Landak Regent Cornelis. From the four candidates, there is only one candidate considered as the native inhabitant of West Borneo, that is, Drs. Cornelis MH. To be honest, I myself don’t know the track record of the four candidates and don’t know who to choose in the coming election. In my opinion, it is time to let the native to lead their own land since the dayaknesse has never led the land for almost about 42 years. What a long time!!! The reason why I said like that is to answer the native people complaints that say West Borneo can’t get better because it is led by ‘foreign comer’. Let them be home to their own land. This is fair enough I think.
As a voter, I myself will elect the native candidate though I don’t know him at all, but at least it gives me a feel of participation in the politics world. For young generations like me in the WEST BORNEO, I invite them not to be the white party but be active to succeed the election. For the winner, I hope he will keep his words and do the best to improve West Borneon’s life and make poverty history. Sometimes I feel sad seeing young kids stop their schooling and work as a gold miner. Poverty has made people in my province forget the importance of education

Peace n Love


Kristian

1 komentar:

sugarsweetchili mengatakan...

I thought choice is everyone's secret!!!

Hey! We know who you will choose. That is not fair.

Nggak lagi LUBER dong! (langsung, umum, bebas, RAHASIA)

HEHEHHE...

My Lit Sister and My Niece

My Lit Sister and My Niece

My Niece and Nephew

My Niece and Nephew
Lucu-Lucu dan Ganteng